Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yevgeniy Kotlovskiy #3

So I was in a strange scenario this weekend, and long story short, I was reading this river. The river was very fortunate to move downward as that only verifies the physics of water. That's a thought right there though, when one reads a river does this illustration of scientific sensibility validate that the universe is as it should be? Does reading a river imply that there is some almost concrete alphabet? So far I'm only noticing that reading a river is merely observing flow. I bet Melville read the rivers that inspired his writing of Moby Dick, but then again this story of almost Shakespearean manipulation is turning into a strange romance of sorts and quarks.As I walk outside, I realize that I'm really glad I haven't run into Moby Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment