Sunday, March 23, 2014

Abdul Moontarin Entry #7

For the second Essay we have to write a narrative that relates to the environment. I was thinking about different ideas that I could write about and then i thought about one. I remember when I went to Bangladesh to visit my family. I ended up traveling all around Bangladesh. Surprisingly enough I fell in love with the country. I just loved how the country made me feel. I just loved seeing how beautiful it looked. Instead of being in the city i was in areas where there were more trees, grass, plants and animals. I just loved walking in the morning and seeing everything. I also loved watching the sun set from the beach where the water seemed so clear. I honestly felt at peace because of the environment. I wish i was able to experience it more. Hopefully I will go back soon to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment