Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Narmada Gobin, Entry #7

I started writing this personal narrative and so far it's been a really exciting start. Describing a place that you are close to did not seem like an easy task. However, I knew way more about New York City that I had thought. It's a city filled with many man made creations however, it is a beautifully constructed place that has many parts of nature around. I don't really want to get into it because I have to leave the details for my essay. When you look at the little details of the city, you can really see how amazing it is. I love everything about NYC. I remember when I had to visit my boyfriend at his base down in Jacksonville, NC. He is stationed at Camp Lejeune. It was such a small little town and I wasn't very fond of it. You had to drive everywhere and to buy a sandwich if you were starving was like a mile away. You could not live down there if you didn't have a car. It was so different for me and I wouldn't mind living there if we got married but deep down I know I would be making a sacrifice! Taking the trains in New York develops patience in you. If you wanted to go somewhere, you would get there with enough time. Unless you hear that "there's a sick passenger" announcement when you have somewhere to go. The city does have it limits but there's just so much that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment