Saturday, March 29, 2014

Laura Mulhearn #8

VERISIMILITUDE & EPISTEMOLOGY


    I have lived many years of my life with the idea of verisimilitude & epistemology. This has made me look at myself and how I can improve my own condition in life.


In regards to nature, the truth is that we need to focus on our environments and really know what really needs improvement. First, as individuals we need to know that our environment is a safe one. We also need to maintain that safety. We also need to know that we can make sure that the environment can actually have organic soil and clean water. This will heal our bodies from disease. There are things that you can do in your daily life to make a positive contribution. This really leads us to the subject of Epistemology.








































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment