Sunday, March 2, 2014

Narmada Gobin, Entry #4

The workshops we have been doing in class seems to be really helpful because everyone has a different way of reading and interpreting our papers. So, all the different opinions and feedbacks that we recieve helps each writer see their various writing issues and in a way help fix them. Personally I was really embarassed when my paper was read out loud because I felt that out of all the papers that I read, mines was probably the wrost. It made me realize how bad my writing really is. I do admit that I am probably not a good writer  but I do want to express myself in a way that people can understand me and what I am trying to prove in my papers. Sometimes criticism is harsh because what I am trying to say in my paper, someone else might not understand it. So for me to go and change it is pretty hard! However, I  take the critism with a very open mind because I want to make sure that others understand my work. I am hoping that throughout the semester my papers will improve. The topic for the next paper seems very interesting and I hope it will turn out better than this once.

No comments:

Post a Comment