Thursday, May 15, 2014

Yevgeniy Kotlovskiy #7

So I had this incredibly awesome dream that I had the power to control mosquitoes! It all began with me entering a swamp looking for something(I guess) and from here I began to realize that the mosquitoes were actually staying away from(this does not happen). Aware of the condition of my dream, I persevered further into what appeared to be a tree that smelled like rocket fuel and perfume. This tree spoke though:
 "You who have chosen to wonder have arrived upon my station, and in this I ponder what sort of proclamation would do decree upon?"
"I'm dreaming, your eloquence is screwing with my vibe."
"Your defiance supersedes even my own presence. What would you do now that you're aware of thee?"
"You're implying that I think that far ahead. I'm dreaming, tell me something to keep in me in bed so I don't have to get up."
"I bestow upon thee my power to control the most dangerous of lifeforms- the mosquito."
"Bad ass, lets do this!"
And so I began to control mosquitoes and that was actually easy. I turned them all into food for the frogs who in turn became a superabundant source of food as their population exploded. Simply put, I solved world hunger and all it took was a lucid dream of hubris.

No comments:

Post a Comment