Sunday, April 6, 2014

Narmada Gobin, entry #9

I just love how beautiful the weather is gettinge. I can't wait for it to get even more warmer and sunny. It's nice when you can go outside without a jacket or scarf. The cold weather is so annoying. Wearing my sunflower dresses and flip flops are probably the most comfortable outfits you can ever put on. Letting your hair down, painting your nails in bright colors, and putting on fun sun glasses and just going out with your friends is what the warm weather calls for. The cold weather doesn't stop us from going out and being with our loved ones but for one, you can't be out for too long especially since you have to wear layers and layers of clothing. It's nice to go out to the beaches or the pool and relax underneath the sun. I love getting a nice tan even though I am a pretty tan complexion. I love everything about the warmer weather. I enjoy going for picnics and walks in the park. I love going to the west side of manhattan and taking strolls by the Hudson River and walks on the piers. Traveling to other cities is probably a much better trip when the weather is warmer. Dripping sweat is probably the downside of things but I don't mind. Once I can jump into a pool of water and cool off. I can't wait for Summer 2014. Especially since for one month, I will be in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment