Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gabriella Grimes Entry #8

I think I'm going go along with Paul's entry about going outside for the last class. It's a little funny to me that in all the time spent in an English class with the theme of ecocentrism, we hadn't been outside until the last class and it was actually really fantastic. I saw a few people coming out of their shells even more and talking nonstop. It's just different being in a classroom setting than being outside. The weather was lovely as well which didn't hurt too much. Granted, I would have preferred if I had not chosen to sit down in front of a bush which attacked my hair every time I leaned back too far or the wind blew too hard, but the fresh air cleared my senses. Also it was a huge step up from the grossly warm classroom in the ten century old north building's cellar. I'm very excited and look forward to the trip to central park and it'll be nice to have class in another environment we haven't been in together yet. 

Also, I think it's safe to say spring is here, but the last couple of times I said this I got punched in the face with a dip in the weather. But hope springs eternal. (Get it? Because of spring? Haha I am so sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment