Sunday, April 20, 2014

Narmada Gobin, entry #10

It's a beautiful Sunday morning today. It's about 52 degrees and it's not too cold or hot. It's perfect and this is the type of weather I would prefer for the whole year. I am sitting on my front steps finishing up my paper. I look like a total bum with my bright purple robe, grey shorts and striped t-shirt. I really don't care how I look because I am out here to be comfortable and enjoy this weather. The sun is pretty strong and burning a little bit. I hope I don't get a tan because I have been out here for a while. It's too early to be tanning. There's a bee out here bothering the hell out of me (LOL). I can see the trees starting to bloom leaves again. They look so dry and out of life. I guess the worst thing about trees and flowers started to bloom again would be the pollen. I have such bad allergies. I am sneezing left and right when I don't take Clartian or Zyrtex. This week hasn't been the best weather for spring break in New York because it was pretty cold. I was wearing my winter jacket in the beginning of the week to go to work. It sucked but the weather has been getting warmer and sunnier so I am glad for that. I mean it actually snowed Tuesday morning I believed. At least it's weather to wear dressed and lighter jackets and I hope it stays this way. I needed this break from school even I had tons of papers to write. It flew by but I am glad I had some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment