Sunday, April 27, 2014

Abdul Moontarin Entry#10

As I was writing my second essay for the class last week i couldn't help but think about my time there in Bangladesh again. When I work shopped my draft for the essay I was advised to go more in detail with what I was stating. So I decided to revisit my trip there in Bangladesh. I started looking at videos I recorded over there, and started looking at the pictures i took.  Then slowly these vivid images of the village i was staying at appeared in my head. I was able to see these long coconut trees the size of a building you would see in Manhattan in my head. I also started to see an area that has nothing but tall trees, grass, and wild animals. I started to think back on the adventures I had with my cousin where we used to play soccer in the rain and climb trees to obtain fruits. Also i was able to picture the bright stars in the sky shinning back at me and the relaxing calm walks on the beach. It's surprising how this one event was able to open my eyes to look at nature in a more positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment