Sunday, April 27, 2014

Laura Mulhearn #10

Writer's Block on Blogging
I HAVE A RIGHT TO WRITE


I learned from my theatre teacher mentor that writer's block is evaluation before the fact. The writer is evaluating what he is going to write instead of just writing something. I ran into writer's block on this blog posting extravaganza. Is anyone reading this? What do people care to read about? We all have something to say, Who will listen?What does it matter if I speak?I can't analyze text because it's someone elses'
writing. Only they know how to really analyze it. I can't question what L.Ron Hubbard writes because he writes the truth and everything he writes about works. I had this problem to be the analyst. Now, I feel I can analyze because this shows that I can formulate an opinion. L.Ron Hubbard says that what is true for you is what you observe yourself. This is true. So I need to write. I have a right to write. Laura says, "Write, write, write" and free yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment