Sunday, April 13, 2014

Abdul Moontarin entry #9

The weather is beautiful this week in New York. Yesterday, I decided to take my skateboard after 5 years and just ride around. Didn't think it would feel so relaxing. As I was riding down my local hill the wind starting rush through my hair and honestly it was the best feeling ever. I noticed how I missed skating so much. I really never learned how to do tricks but that didn't bother me. I just loved riding it. When I ride around my neighborhood with my skateboard I notice so many things. I get to appreciate how everything looks. From the buildings, to the trees. It just makes me appreciate everything around me even more. I'm definetly skating more this summer. It'll help me explore and look at New York in a better perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment